Submit your information
Global graphic supplies company is seeking an experienced Quality Manager. This individual will oversee quality for all of North America. The ideal candidate should be an established leader experienced in manufacturing of chemicals, inks, or coatings with a solid track record of evaluating, developing, planning and implementing strategies geared toward operational excellence. Excellent compensation and benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, and 401(k).
- Analyze, evaluate, develop, implement, and monitor a quality system throughout North America
- Maintain and update documents related to QA operations
- Work with North American labs and branches in the implementation of policies, operating procedures, quality systems and programs, which ensure proper testing, evaluation, inspection, and technical support in order to meet product quality standards.
- Overall control of NA QA/QC procedures
- Prepare and conduct training sessions
- Work with global quality managers to create and continuously improve the QMS that includes a system for investigating and correcting quality-related issues including customer complaints
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 7+ years' experience in managing quality within the chemical, ink, coating or paint industry
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills as well as the ability to work independently
- Excellent communications, analytical and organizational skills
- Currently live in the Chicago area or the ability to relocate to the area and travel up to 50% throughout North America
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization and possess high emotional intelligence
- Strong color visual acuity, and color matching skills and hands-on experience
- Knowledgeable in quality control procedures, legal standards, and Microsoft Office
All information kept in strict confidence. Contact Donna Monaco at PrintLink or give us a call 800-867-3463. Please mention Ref. #BH598.