Submit your information
PrintLink Graphic Arts Placement Service, Ltd. is an executive search and professional placement firm for the Print and Packaging Industry. We work with Clients and Candidates throughout North America on a wide range of positions encompassing Leadership, Middle Management, and Sales.
We are seeking a Recruiter to join our team with a print background in labels or folding cartons. As we continue to grow and expand our reach, we invest in the best-in-class tools in the marketplace. Our brand is well established in the space we serve, and we are consistently viewed as consultative, confidential, and relevant by our Clients.
This industry specific recruiter will manage recruiting activities from requisition creation through sourcing and presentation of candidates. They will be responsible for creating a sourcing strategy while identifying top talent and coordinating phone screens, interviews, offers and all other relevant recruiting functions. They will also provide innovative and pro-active methods to deliver results to the organization. Relationships and understanding of our industry is key to being credible and consultative.
As a Recruiter, you will:
- Perform sourcing and recruiting of positions with a primary focus on labels and packaging.
- Manage a high volume of requisitions at all levels and functions of the organization while setting and meeting attainable personal recruiting goals.
- Develop and implement a sourcing strategy with hiring managers and business partners
- Use our sourcing tools and techniques to identify highly qualified Candidates, through social and professional networking platforms
- Manage the entire recruiting process with hiring managers, business partners, and Candidates. Maintain an open level of communication, status updates, process techniques and a timeline that meets recruiting metrics
- Provide consultative approach and skills to our Clients through an awareness of market compensation, market data, trends, priorities, industry news, market challenges, timelines, and staff planning
- Conduct pre-screen interviews and assessments via phone and Zoom of Candidates to ensure that they are a fit for the opportunity you are working to fill
- Possess and continue to expand your knowledge and expertise of industry resources and ATS/CRM platforms (Experience with Bullhorn is a plus)
- Exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit in driving your successes, be creative in your resolution, develop relationships with Clients and Candidates that drive results
What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience within a print or packaging environment
- Demonstrated experience in recruiting for Mid-Level and Senior positions (Labels and/or folding cartons preferred)
- Experience with all aspects of sourcing and recruiting
- Strong Candidate assessment skills
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple Candidates and Clients on concurrent hiring projects with the ability to effectively prioritize efforts and make placements
- Solid personal leadership and communication skills combined with the ability to build effective relationships across an array of Client, Candidates, and Networks
- Ability to lead and influence through change
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is highly-internally motivated, goal orientated, has a competitive spirit, and thrives on the opportunity to have unlimited earning potential in a commission-driven position.
The PrintLink brand is well established and respected in the print and packaging industry. With over 27 years of success in the books we are looking to expand and would like to talk to you if you are interested in joining us.
All information kept in strict confidence. Contact Dino Scalia by email: [email protected] or phone: 770.312.0620. Please mention Ref. BH175