Submit your information
Our Client, a stable, full-service commercial printing company in the Pittsburgh area is seeking a Sales Executive to develop new business and create long-term, trust-based relationships with customers. Ideally, this individual will have established relationships that will act as a springboard for growth.
If you are an accomplished business developer with at least 3 years’ experience in the Printing Industry and enjoy working beside your customers to help them attain their goals, we would like to meet you.
- Prospect and close new business opportunities for the Company across their portfolio of services.
- Build and maintain deep client relationships in the role of a trusted advisor.
- Gather all pertinent information for quotes and projects and interact with operational leadership
- Continue to seek and close organic growth opportunities with clients.
- Ensure the correct and timely delivery of solutions in accordance with customer specifications.
- Assist with challenging requests and/or escalations as needed.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Professional, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, in the printing industry.
- Proven ability to communicate, present to, and influence internal and external stakeholders at all organizational levels.
- Above average prioritization and attention to detail while juggling multiple projects.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of prepress, graphics, and design software a plus.
Compensation for this position will be determined based on several factors – the verified scope of experience, legacy relationships open to transfer, depth, and breadth of skillsets.
- Health Insurance with elective enhancements
- Paid time off
For immediate consideration, contact Dino Scalia at 770.312.0620 or [email protected] Please mention Ref #BH132.