Submit your information
Our client is an industry leader in marketing services and POP solutions. They seek an Account Manager (Health and Beauty Market) who will act as a primary liaison between the company and their assigned book of business. In this role, you will be responsible for initiating, managing and reporting of project progress to appropriate personnel.
- Customer facing liaison for Health and Beauty sector for the Company
- Primary contact with all internal departments as well as the customer to ensure proper communication and that deliverables are achieved in a timely manner.
- Reconciles project tracking with Project Management and resolves issues/escalates appropriately.
- Initiates and facilitates meetings (launch, updates, etc.) as needed with appropriate stakeholders (Design, Engineering, Project Management, Estimating, and Production).
- Recommends substrates and printing options which will achieve the look desired by the brand.
- Collaborates with all parties to assure Artwork and Color are correct and reflect the client’s expectations.
- Provides strong customer service and achieves effective client relations.
- Updates internal database systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- Attends operational meetings to provide and receive updates.
- Supports Project Management in maintaining accurate and up to date status reports and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Two years of experience in the Health and Beauty Market or a similarly high-end prestige sector.
- Proficient in offset, wide format, digital, and silkscreen printing.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to create and maintain positive internal and external relationships.
- Must have experience in color management across various printing platforms.
- Must be highly detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Solid project management, planning, time-management, organizational skills and experience.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, especially in MS Office and specifically Excel.
- Self-motivated flexible team-player, with a service oriented mind set and the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
For immediate consideration, you can contact Dino Scalia at 770.312.0620 or [email protected] Please mention Ref #BH258..