Submit your information
Busy packaging manufacturer currently looking for a Snr Accountant for their accounting team.
Duties & Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Lead costing process, analyze monthly manufacturing cost variances in production and inventory
• Increase profit improvement initiatives working closely with management and production teams.
• Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
• Oversee client billing and transactional processes
• Oversee month end closes, year-end audits, and annual operating budgets
• Oversee Payroll, AP, AR
• Detail oriented, reliable, dependable, adaptable to change, team collaborator
• Excellent communication, relationship building and conflict resolution skills
• Business judgment, decision-making, Ingenuity and creative problem solving skills
• Good project management skills, work for a team effort, independently
• Analytical, results oriented, continually improve processes
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or a related field
• CPA Designation (CMA, CGA), or working towards
• 3-5 years’ experience in a snr accounting role in packaging manufacturer
• Experience with different accounting software systems
• PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Excel specifically)
Please send your resume:
Direct to PrintLink website posting or [email protected]
All information kept strictly confidential
PrintLink: Enhancing career options in Media, Print & Packaging.
Head to the front of the line! Email: [email protected]