Submit your information
Multi-national company is seeking an accomplished Senior Chemist skilled in research and development of liquid aqueous inkjet digital printing inks. You will be in an office and lab located in the Buffalo NY area. Excellent benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, and a 401(k) with match. This is a team-oriented culture where you will have growth potential within a self-directed/independent environment and lead a team of chemists, R&D, and interns.
- Develop new water-based ink-jet printing inks focusing on DTG (direct to garment)
- Analysis, process development, formulations, and patenting of fabric inks
- Lead a team to design, qualify, and troubleshoot of textile inks
- PhD in Chemistry – strongly preferred
- At least 5 years' experience formulating inks and coatings
- Previous hands-on experience developing aqueous inks
- Knowledge in rheology, adhesion, pigment dispersions, interfacial/colloidal science, polymer chemistry, color science for inkjet inks
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- Skilled in project management with a strong track record of developing processes to move from lab to commercial manufacturing
- Strong color visual acuity
All information kept in strict confidence. We are recruiters dedicated exclusively to the printing/packaging industry. Contact Donna Monaco at [email protected] or give us a call at 800-867-3463. Please mention BH165.