Submit your information
Our client is an awarded and recognized South Florida's most prominent and fastest-growing marketing solutions provider.
They seek a dynamic and forward-thinking Software Programmer. In this role, you will focus on creating automation tools to streamline processes, reduce costs, and improve organizational performance.
This is not a remote position. The individual will be required to be in the plant often, but there will be flexibility to work from home. The employer will help with relocation costs.
What's in it for you?
- Compensation: $80,0000 – $115,000
- It is a great work culture where people thrive on creativity, diversity, and inclusion.
- All ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations are welcome!
- They offer health benefits, PTO & holidays, and 401k.
- The company gives back and supports our local communities.
- Overall software developing scope to optimize existing applications.
- Development of front-end, back-end, and database-driven solutions to support the EFI Monarch ERP system and related Web-2-Print software platforms.
- SQL report development and management.
- Coordination with end users to address the problems and improve the user experience.
- Process trouble tickets utilizing logs and debugging tools to troubleshoot.
- Evaluate project timelines and prompt communication.
- Manage EFI Monarch ERP system and supporting applications.
- Knowledge of SQL and general database principles.
- RDMS database knowledge (hand in hand with SQL)- Relational Database Management System.
- Ability to understand and build relational databases.
- C# programming knowledge.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Programming language knowledge preferred to be around .NET
- Knowledge / prior work with ERP systems is a huge plus, print-related ERP or eProductivity Suite knowledge is a plus.
For immediate consideration, you can contact Dino Scalia at 770.312.0620 or [email protected] Please mention Ref #BH566.