Submit your information
Our client, a prominent full-service commercial printer with direct mail, lettershop, and wide format capabilities, seeks an experienced VP of Operations. This three-shift operation has two manufacturing plants in Ohio, and this individual will have complete oversight of both operations. The current VP of Operations has given notice of his impending retirement and will stay on board until the new Manager is in place and comfortable in the role.
- Provide leadership and direction to all production departments under the direction of the CEO.
- Develop corporate strategic goals and objectives following company direction and vision.
- Plan and direct production and manufacturing priorities according to customers’ needs and company best practices.
- Originate and implement operating methods and procedures to increase efficiencies and ensure product quality.
- Provide the Senior Management Team with regular updates regarding objectives and performance.
- Oversee research and recommend new equipment and processes intended to grow sales and confirm efficiency.
- Solid understanding of financial data and operational and capital budgeting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Project Management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred (or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The company offers a complete benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(K) with a generous company match; company-paid short and long-term disability and life insurance; profit sharing; (8) paid holidays, paid time off, and much more.
All information will be kept in strict confidence. If interested, contact Dino Scalia at [email protected] or call 770.312.0620. Please mention BH#138.