Submit your information
Our Client is a leading-edge company that provides commercial and digital printing, finishing, graphic design, data analytics, direct mail processing, and fulfillment services. They seek a Web First Press Operators and Web Second Press Operators for their facility in Wisconsin (all three shifts).
Web First Press Operator $25-31/hr
Web Second Press Operator $19-25/hr
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Life and AD&D Policies
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401K + Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Paid Training
- Educational Assistance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sets up and operates a multi-unit offset web printing press and coordinates press team members interactions on the press
- Ensures each job is run according to customer specifications and meeting internal and external deadlines
- Maintains quality control and reduces waste or press downtime.
Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and/or previous press experience.
- Pushing/Pulling 50 lbs.
- Lifting minimum per day 30 – 75 lbs. Occasionally
- Lifting minimum per day 20 – 30 lbs. Frequently
- Lifting minimum per day 10 – 20 lbs. Constantly
- Requires use of proper body mechanics with pushing, pulling, reaching, lifting, squatting, kneeling and bending.
- Requires 4 – 6 hours per day at CRT screen or other office machines.
- Requires fine motor hand and arm movement, manual dexterity and coordination, near visual acuity.
For immediate consideration, you can contact Dino Scalia at 770.312.0620 or [email protected] Please mention Ref#BH498.