Submit your information
Global company is seeking an experienced Field Service Technician skilled in paper handling and printing press conveyor electro-mechanical control systems. This is a travel position, and you will be able to work remotely from a home office so must live near a major airport. Competitive compensation, full company paid medical coverage for employee, extensive paid training, paid vacation, generous car allowance, and 401k with company match.
- Performing electrical, electro-mechanical, and mechanical troubleshooting, installing, adjusting, repairing and maintaining paper handling conveyors and delivery chains within a printing press
- Work directly with customers in person and by phone/virtual
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- At least 5 years' experience with electrical and electro-mechanical industrial machinery
- Knowledge of sheetfed offset presses. Candidates with Heidelberg, Komori, manroland, or Koenig & Bauer/KBA preferred
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (have a valid driver's license and current passport or the ability to obtain one)
- Strong problem solving, testing, repairing, problem-solving, and troubleshooting experience
- Experience training maintenance teams
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Must live within an hour of a major airport and be open to extensive travel of up to 80%
All information kept in strict confidence. We are recruiters dedicated exclusively to the printing/packaging industry. Contact Donna Monaco at Printlink.com or give us a call at 800-867-3463. BH623.